Friday, April 1, 2011
Friday, February 18, 2011
Please remember to bring your calculator, ruler and writing materials for the science level test 1 on 24/2/11 (Thursday).
Details of Test
Weightage: 5 %
Duration: 50 min
Format: 10 MCQ; 3 - 4 Short Questions; 1 Long Question
Topics: Physical Quantities and Units, Speed, Forces
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
First, I would like all of you to gather in your groups to share your findings. Then, you would be given time to create the video for the rest of the lesson.
Please note that whatever that we are unable to create today will be considered as homework. Please create your individual parts and merge it later.
Please embed it into your individual sites before the next lesson (Monday 7 Feb). You will need to upload it into youtube before you can embed it.
Monday, January 31, 2011
Please note the following instructions and complete all these in class today. Sorry I am not able to come for lesson due as I am not feeling well.
Please seat according to your groups to complete your task.
1) Please refer to the google doc embedded below for instructions.
2) Please refer to your google sites and do corrections based on the comments given/ complete your work as referred by the previous posting. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform me when you had completed. Given me your class and group names in your email. I will review your answers and inform you if your group needs to meet me on tuesday.
Saturday, January 29, 2011
Reason:Missing answers for Experiment 10 and correction not updated
Reason:Missing answers for Experiment 9, 10 and correction not updated
Reason:Missing answers for Experiment 7-10
If you had completed your sites before Tuesday, please drop me an email @email@example.com
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Please note that the speed homework must be submitted to Jing Yi by tomorrow 28 Jan.
You will also need to upload your answers for experiment 7 to 10 by Friday 28 Jan 11:59pm.
I will upload those groups who need to see me on Tuesday to improve their google sites by Monday.
Monday, January 24, 2011
Monday, January 17, 2011
Please go to the URL below and complete the pretest on Speed and Forces.
This is not for assessment purpose and the marks for this assessment will not be calculated. Please complete this to the best of your ability as I would like to find out more about what you know regarding these topics.
Duration: 15 minutes
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Group name: Rocket
Group members: Lim Yi Xian, Kaelan Mikowicz(Group leader, Carven Ng, Cassandra Mah
Why we chose it: 321 Blast off into space to explore the universe... of science!
Vow: I pledge to respect my teammates and do my part, maintain a good relationship with my friends and reflect on my actions
Monday, January 10, 2011
Group Name: GAllaRDo
Why we choose Lamborghini:
Because we're cool
Because we're fast
Because we're gonna have a blast!
Artem Topilskiy (Group Leader)
Genevieve Foo Jia En
Benjamin Woo Zhi Kang
We vow to bow
To the 4R cow
Sunday, January 9, 2011
1) Group name (based on a vehicle) and why your group chose this name.
2) Names of group members (Full name with identification of leader).
3) Group vow based on 4Rs (Respect, Responsibility, Relationships, Reflection).
4) Picture that represents the group.
You can post by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org